Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day -hot chocolate

Hi everyone and happy Valentine's Day! It's Alisa here :). We had a secret friend thing at school today. I was Atte's secret friend and I got some white chocolate from him. That's why I made this Valentine's Day hot chocolate!


I used milk, Oboy Dark -cocoa powder and Panda's white chocolate. First I made normal hot chocolate (I failed the warming first time)  and then I put there little pieces of my Valentine's Day's white chocolate (more is better!). We didn't have whipped cream, but it would really make this better! Yummy!

This was quite a boring recipe, but it was really good, so I hope you liked it!

Have a nice evening, byee!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, Alisa! I'll have to try your recipe some time...

    ReplyDelete